In this month's investment outlook, we take a look at:
- An analysis of the differing views on inflation: Deflationary forces that could bring inflation down vs factors that could sustain inflation.
- The risks and consequences of the central banks' decision to not adopt appropriate or timely policies.
- The possibility of several market bubbles, and activities which have caught our attention recently.
- A new form of market manipulation by retail investors around so-called "meme stocks" and the effect on sophisticated investors.
- Why investors should focus less on where inflation will settle, and focus more on how to prepare their portfolios should inflation turn sticky.
No items found.