We are pleased to extend an invitation to you to attend the Private Wealth Middle East Forum 2023 event on taking place on Thursday 11 May 2023 at the Shangri-La, Dubai.
Prashant Tandon, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer for UAE, Lighthouse Canton will speak on the Keynote Opening Panel: "Maneuvering the Macro". He joins panelists from HSBC Private Banking and Wealth, Standard Chartered, Bank of Fujairah, Habib Bank AG Zurich and Habib Investment Limited.
Gulf investors have largely been spared the surging inflation, consequent raises in rates, growth in labor costs, energy price hikes and looming recessions which threaten Western countries. Nations which produce oil have benefited from a tail wind in higher prices, fueling domestic growth. Yet their global portfolios have come under threat. This session will convene the region’s largest private wealth investors to discuss:
- How investors should navigate their global alternatives portfolios through major economic change
- The extent to and areas where inflation might stick, causing long-term portfolio recalibrations
- Opportunities in distressed private assets emerging from potential recession in the West
- The move to income-generating venture capital in wake of collapsing growth markets
- The long-term opportunities in emerging non-oil correlated sectors
This event is organized by the Markets Group