We are pleased to extend an invitation to you to attend a webinar titled "India - A Wealth Management Update on one of Asia's Most Dynamic Markets" on Thursday, 3 November 2022 at 15:00 SGT.
Sumegh Bhatia, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer for India at Lighthouse Canton will join panelists from SS&C Eze, Sanctum Wealth Management, Edelweiss Private Wealth, Centrum Wealth and EY to to review key trends for the future and the potential of India's wealth management market. India’s markets have risen above the rest of Asia’s emerging markets, and with this has come an increase of both foreign and domestic flows. With India’s tech sector’s entrepreneurial activity on the rise, India’s wealth management industry has subsequently seen an increased interest from its younger more technology-centric generations alongside the older generation of wealthy Indians looking to pass on their legacies. With this the industry now faces the demand for alternative and innovative investment products, a standard of professionalism and service levels, and the need to improve digital infrastructure.
This webinar is organized by Hubbis and will cover the questions below and more:
- What has been happening in India’s wealth management market, and what are the key developments ahead?
- Which types of banks or wealth management firms are achieving the most success in India, and why?
- What are the key enhancements the banks and other competitors have been making to their value proposition, products and service offering?
- What is a typical structure of a family office?
- What about India’s next generations of clients? How can they be reached successfully and engaged with properly?
- How is technology/digital helping the banks and other wealth management firms engage with and properly service their clients and prospects?