We are pleased to extend an invitation to you to attend the Hubbis Middle East Investment Forum 2022 on Tuesday 15 March at the Ritz-Carlton, DIFC, Dubai.
Prashant Tandon, Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director for Lighthouse Canton Capital (DIFC) will share his insights on the panel titled "Curating portfolios, delivering advice and scaling the proposition".
This event is organised by Hubbis and Prashant will be joined by other industry panelists from Bank of Singapore, Saxo Bank and Oman Insurance.
This discussion will cover:
- How are you curating portfolios today?
- What goes in the mix?
- How important is DPM? How are you developing the proposition? How can you scale it?
- What solutions and tools are in the pipeline that will further enhance personalisation, relevance and higher quality advice?
- How is assisted advisory developing? Where does the RM/Advisor fit into wealth management market in the future?
- What digital solutions are being introduced to enhance RMs skills, capabilities and productivity?
- Is the hybrid model the way forward for the upper segments of wealth?
- What digital solutions and tools are out there to help deliver the hybrid model for the HNW and upper segments of wealth in terms of delivery of optimised portfolio allocation and advice?
- What is hyper-personalisation in wealth management, and how can it be attained?
- Is enough being done by the technology providers and the top management to help the RMs and advisors become engaged with the digital solutions and tools at their disposal?