In this week's update, our Investment Consulting team has shared their insights and analysis on the following:
Charts Of The Week
- The Fed pauses
- ECB hiked rate for a 10th consecutive time
- Not the time to settle for Soft Landing Narratives
- Why default rates in the US is still low?
- Default rates -US and EU
- The bursting of the global "luxury" bubble
- Hedge funds are massively shorting US treasuries
- Treasury yields hit a 16-year high
- Oil back above 90$
A summary of our team's views on Rates, Credit, Equities, Currencies, Commodities and Real Estate.
No items found.